A Box of Stories Voucher Codes
A Box of Stories provides subscription boxes of different boxes. Each box contains a total of 4 surprise brand new books of any genre. Use A Box of Stories Discount Code to get an enormous discount on surprise subscription boxes of four books. Subscription boxes may contain books belonging to the following genres:
- Crime, Mystery, Thriller
- Young Adult
- Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Mixed/ Surprised
Each year, only 17% of books make it to shelves with a proper marketing budget. A Box of Stories strives to safeguard the remaining 83% of gems from obliteration. They discover the hidden gems through readers’ reviews. Their algorithm brings out the books that you will like for sure. Then they pack four books in a box and deliver them to your doorstep.
Take advantage of A Box of Stories Voucher Code and get maximum discounts on subscription boxes. Each subscription box contains four surprise books you may or may not know the genre of. With any of the boxes, you find four amazing authors that you never heard of before. Use A Box of Stories Coupon Code and A Box of Stories Promo Code to get these amazing subscription boxes at discounted rates.
Does A Box of Stories offer a Student Discount?
Yes, it does. Verify your student identity through Student Beans and get up to 20% off on your order.
What is A Box of Stories’ shipping policy?
A Box of Stories offers free shipping on all UK orders. The delivery may take five working days.
Does A Box of Stories offer a gift card?
You can purchase a gift card of any value and gift it to a book lover. They can use it to buy boxes of their own choice.
A Box of Stories Discount Codes For October 2021